Paper Antler Photography did a remarkable job capturing the sheer beauty and uniqueness of Jessica and David’s wedding day. Every detail was thought out and perfected!
Camrose Hill Flower Farm in Stillwater is stunning. The lovely bride and groom had a beautiful sunny day in October to celebrate their marriage vows!
Take a look at Jessica’s awesome hair accessory! We totally loved it and thought it complimented her chosen half-up/half-down hair style impeccably, especially with the natural color of her gorgeous hair. Melanie, one of Lisa’s top Senior stylists was the one who completed the hair styling for the bride and all of her bridal party.
Lisa also did Novalash eyelash extensions on Jessica the week of her wedding. Jessica emphasized that she wished to have “a lot of lash” (as do most of our brides). To acheive a fuller look, Lisa added half strip of false lashes on just the ends of the eye lid to make the eyes really POP!
Lisa incorporated lots of peaches and gold tones into Jessica’s makeup application to give her that natural glow.
We wish you the best Jessica and David!!! Best of luck in all of your future endeavor’s together ☺
- Photographer: Paper Antler Photography
- Videography: eMotion Cinematography
- Venue: Camrose Hill Flower Farm
- Rentals: Ultimate Events
- Coordination: Kristen, Simply Elegant Group
- Catering: Three Sons Signature Cuisine
- Sweets: Cafe Latte & Sweet Retreat
- Bar: With a Twist
- Entertainment: Bluewater Kings Band & Good Intentions Bluegrass Band
- Hair + Makeup: Lisa Reinhardt Makeup & Hair Artistry